Educate all – Why, not what
- Understanding What is Martial Art
- What is required for all
- How is accomplished by all
- Why – why – MW is Decision Making – Gain maintain and Finish through Advantage
- Ends – Ways – Means
- Hit First without being hit
- My maneuver or force – knowledge and ability
ETHICS -Life Safety
Lifelong Practice of Martial Art for Longevity, Educate, Enjoy – Paranoia, recognize human nature Aggression, crime, evil-you Respond not React and Attack to Defend.
To Protect yourself you must intelligently:
- Judge/Make Decisions/Act continuously to Finish the Fight
- What -Advantage
- How – Attributes STPAP/Judgment Skills -R/D Timing PR
- Why- MW is Decision Making – The objective is to live
ONLY THE SWORD accomplishes this
FILIPINO BLADEFIGHTING SYSTEM
EDGED WEAPONS / IMPACT WEAPONS / EMPTY HANDS
Pekiti-Tirsia Kali is a close-quarters, in-fighting combat system utilized against multiple opponents based on the use of the Blade. Pekiti-Tirsia is a system of complete strategies and tactics utilizing close-quarters weaponry, at all ranges, which provides protection from strikes and attacks, destruction of opponent’s weapons, and domination of any combat or self defense situation.
The Pekiti-Tirsia Kali system is an authentic Filipino martial art formulated and perfected by generations of the Tortal family of Negros and Panay islands. The family patriarch, Grand Tuhon Conrado B. Tortal, passed this system and its attributes onto his only grandson, and sole heir, Grand Tuhon Leopoldo Tortal Gaje, Jr.
Today, Pekiti-Tirsia is trained and executed in combat and survival by military operatives, law enforcement officers, and citizens across the free world.
The strategies, tactics, and techniques of Pekiti-Tirsia Kali are ancient in origin, yet so advanced that its fighting values always remain current. The mastery process of Kali is the magnificent obsession of the true warrior. Pekiti-Tirsia is a system that protects those that dedicate their lives to its philosophy, values, and precepts.
Grand Tuhon Leo T. Gaje, Jr. is the Chairman and President of the Pekiti-Tirsia Global Organization (PTGO) and presides over Pekiti-Tirsia national organizations across Asia, North America, and Europe.
Maginoo-Mandala Timothy D. Waid is the Senior Vice-President and Director of Training of the Pekiti-Tirsia Global Organization (PTGO) and national director for the USA.
The Pekiti-Tirsia Global Organization (PTGO) is the highest governing body, authority, and central reference for the instruction, certification, and propagation of the Pekiti-Tirsia Kali system.
- Provide professional instruction, training and certification in the complete and original system of Pekiti-Tirsia Kali-an authentic, indigenous Filipino fighting system and cultural martial art of the Philippines.
- Provide knowledge and teachings of Filipino history, culture, art, science, and philosophy as related to the study of Pekiti-Tirsia Kali and Filipino fighting arts.
- Provide professional certified instructors in the multi-disciplined fields of Health and Fitness, Personal Safety for Private Citizens, Law Enforcement and Defensive Tactics, and Military Close Quarters Combat and Survival.
- Provide all manner of information resources required for the administration and operation of all recognized training entities sanctioned by the Pekiti-Tirsia Global Organization including, but not limited to: rules, regulations, directives, certifications, authorizations, training, instructional, and promotional materials.
- Coordinate global promotions and training among all national organizations of the Pekiti-Tirsia Global Organization.
- Provide the combat technologies of the Pekiti-Tirsia Kali fighting system to citizens of democratic, free-world nations allied to the United States of America and the Republic of the Philippines.
All materials including written texts, photographs, videos, and images presented on this website are exclusively owned and copyrighted by the Pekiti-Tirsia Global Organization and Leopoldo T. Gaje, Jr. These materials are presented for informational purposes only for members and prospective members of the Pekiti-Tirsia Global Organization and may not be modified, reproduced, distributed, or used for any public or commercial use. Breach of these terms is expressly prohibited by law and will result in criminal and civil prosecution to the fullest extent.
In no event does PTGO assume responsibility or liability for the use, misuse or application of any information or materials contained herein.